Friday 19 October 2007

Visitors from around the world

This week marks 2 months since I started the hit counter here at WWS (purely out of interest) and I must say that with 7500 hits so far I have been astounded.

What you may have also missed is that at the bottom of the left hand frame there is a Mapper which shows where traffic originates. Out of interest, I have been taking a snapshot of this traffic map every two weeks and it showed some very interesting results.

After 2 Weeks

After 4 Weeks

After 6 Weeks

And after 8 Weeks

So thanks to everyone who has visited WWS and and especially those who have left us comments - we appreciate it!

1 comment:

Daniel said...

Looks like we need to work on our South American and African recruitment eh?

This is very cool Tas. I like it.

dfc


An exploration of debauchery, vice and other reasons to be a man!

An exploration of debauchery, vice and other reasons to be a man!